Remington Epilator Reviews
Discover the truth and read our Remington epilator reviews in full.
We have reviews on each and every Remington epilator model.
Each Remington model is designed for a different part of the body. There is a Remington epilator for use on your whole body.
Each model will not suit each and every person. These reviews will help you find what you are looking for, quick and easy.
Remington epilators are very popular and come highly regarded having received many amazing reviews.
However, our epilatorly.com number one rated best epilator is the Braun Silk-epil 7.
Remington epilators are priced in the low to mid range with the facial system being their least expensive.
We will start with the most popular Remington epilators and work our way down to the least popular.
Facial Tweezer System EP1050CDN Remington Epilator Reviews
- Very good epilator for use on the face, hurt a little but did not leave any red spots like my previous one did. It is not very wide, so it is just for epilating small areas around the face like your upper lip. It also works well on my bikini line. I would not use it on my legs, it would take too long, the head is way too narrow. The best epilator for face is the Braun Silk-epil 7, I could not afford that at the time I bought this one.
- I read through all the Remington epilator reviews before purchase and realised that it would be a good buy from such a high regarded brand. It works like it should do, removed all those little annoying hairs on my top lip that where making me feel a little self conscious when out and about. Not only is Remington a trusted brand, but the very cheap price swung it for me. Glad I bought it actually, was a great deal. It removed the hairs quickly, takes a few goes to learn the right angle to use it at, when you get it right it works like a charm.
- I went for this epilator because the reviews are good and the price is cheap. Got rid of all my peach fuzz on my face, I am so happy that I do not have to wax anymore. My top tip would be for you to exfoliate before use, it actually does remove all hairs, even the small ones. Also, pull your skin tight when you use it, this works best for me.
- Really very pleased with this facial and bikini line epilator. All the EP1050CDN Remington epilator reviews were good so I thought why not. I only use the epilator on my face once a week, the batteries held out for over one month for me. I have since purchased some rechargeable ones, which will reduce the cost. I do recommend this epilator, when mine burns out I will most definitely buy another one.
- The hair on my chin and top lip was getting rather thick, so I decided to get an epilator because shaving was not cutting it any more (excuse the pun). I went with this Remington model and I am so pleased that I did. The hair does not grow back as fast as it does when I shaved and it is thinner too, not sure why I didn’t use an epilator sooner. It actually does not hurt that much, which I was surprised about. It is small and compact and very easy to use, just buy one. More Reviews
- Small and compact
- Easy to use
- Really well priced
- Works well on peach fuzz
- Quiet runner
- Not very painful
- Not great on really small hairs
- Does not come with a cover
- Gets hot fast
Smooth and Silky Full Size Remington Epilator Reviews
- I have had this wonderful epilator for just over 2 years now, it was a little painful to use at first, I can handle it now. It is less painful on my legs than it is on my arms and underarms. It hurts less if you pull your skin tight, it takes about 4 passes over to get out all my hairs. I would like an epilator that could get the hairs out in less repetitions, maybe the Braun will be the next port of call for me when this one runs out. After 2 years it is still working really well. These epilator reviews will come in handy when I am ready to purchase a new one.
- I was working on a small budget and needed an epilator reasonably priced and this one fitted the bill. For the price it is brilliant and such good quality. With the epilator being corded it can not be used in the bath or shower, I didn’t want one for that anyway. I also wanted a corded epilator because I did not want to be changing the batteries all the time or having to put it on charge after every use.
- I do like this epilator, but it made my sensitive areas come up red raw. Works well on my legs, but my lady garden and my underarms came up all red and blotchy, might have been the way I was using it. You need to pull your skin tight when using or it will cut the hairs and not pull them out. I don’t use anything else on my legs, I have made other alternatives for my sensitive lady areas.
- I love this thing, the hair grows back thinner each time I use it and therefore it gets less painful too. I am very pleased indeed with the epilator, I would say it is the best that you can buy for the price. Before I purchased I ran through countless Remington epilator reviews and needed one that was corded, this one fitted what I needed and I am pleased with my purchase.
- I got this one because it is really cheap compared to others on the market. My skin is incredibly sensitive and this one has not aggravated it at all. After using for around a month or two you will notice your hair thinning, which is great. It is very easy to keep clean and having 2 speeds makes it easier to use on sensitive areas on my body. Love it, just get one now. More Reviews
- Cheap to buy
- Works well on peach fuzz
- Top speed works well on dark thick coarse hair
- Good on sensitive skin
- Not cordless
- Can’t be used wet
- Takes 2 to 4 pass overs to get done (slow)
Smooth and Silky Full Size Video Remington Epilator Reviews:
Remington EP7030 Women’s Deluxe Rechargeable Epilator
- Needed an epilator to get rid of the hair on my top lip, this one has not let me down, great purchase indeed. I only use it on my face, however it can be used all over the body. It is a but less painful than other epilators that I have used, a well know Emjoi one. Take a look at these Emjoi epilator reviews if you are thinking about that particular brand.
- Now it does takes some time to do, I do have thick hair though. It took me just over an hour to do both of my legs. I have had the epilator for 6 months, I only need to epilate once a month. So I suppose in the long term it does save you time, it certainly beats shaving everyday. I will not go back to shaving, I am so glad I got into epilating, it is awesome.
- This epilator works great on long and even really short hairs. I purchased this one because the head moves, I have read bad reviews where people struggle to get the best results with an epilator because they can’t find the right angle to use it at, you do not need to worry about that with this one. After reading the Remington epilator reviews I was impressed, I just had to leave a review myself because of how good it is. I have used it all over my body with great results, even on my face and bikini area.
- This epilator is just what I was looking for, works as described. The only negative thing that I have to say about it is that it is rather loud and it left red bumps on my legs. Now I exfoliate before use and my legs do not go as red. It is easy to keep clean, I have also used it on my chin, it works great there too as well as my legs.
- I have very thick dark coarse hair and this epilator removed most of it with a few goes over. It takes about 40 to 50 minutes to do both legs, you might be faster if you can stand the pain better than me. It would be great if it wasn’t as loud as it is, makes it a bit more intimidating. I love the fact that it has a light and can be used in the shower, makes it easier to get even the smallest of hairs. More Reviews
- Works wet and dry
- Has a built in light
- Great all over body
- Easy to clean
- Good on thick coarse hair
- Is loud
- Can leave red bumps on sensitive skin
EP7030 Women’s Deluxe Rechargeable Video Remington Epilator Reviews:
EP7010 Women’s Total Coverage Remington Epilator Reviews
- This Remington has 40 tweezers so gets the job done quick, although it does hurt. I should add, it is definitely worth it. I only need to epilate once every 3 weeks, so it beats having to shave hands down. I should warn you that the bikini area hurts the most, I suppose you would have guessed that anyway. My big bug bear is that it can break longer hairs off, which gets annoying after a while.
- Over the years I have used many epilators including other Remington models and Braun ones, this one hurts the least. I think this is because it is really very fast, the 40 tweezers make sure that you only have to go over the area a few times. I got this one purely based on price, it is just so cheap to buy, I did not think that it would be this good. It most definitely has more good points than bad.
- This epilator is brilliant on fine hairs and even long hairs, it is great for use all over the body. What I don’t like is just how loud it is, it is like a jet plane taking off (okay not quite). The good news is that I stay smooth for weeks, unlike shaving. When you use it more and more it gets less painful as the hairs grow back at a finer rate. This epilating article really swung it for me, it’s why I started in the first place. I have very thick hair and this thing has had no problems with my underarms, face, bikini area and my legs. It is the best all over body epilator that you can get for the price.
- I had a look at a whole load of EP7010 Remington epilator reviews before I went ahead with the sale, it certainly lives up to the good ratings it has. I do agree with many that it is rather loud, but the price and efficiency make up for that. I have really dark hair and it actually grown back finer and kicks the hell out of shaving and waxing. I use ice to numb my areas before I use, certainly reduces the pain a little.
- I had a go with my friends and just had to get one for myself. It rips the hair right from its root making it grow back really slowly. I have had many over the years, this one is by far the best for the price. It does leave little red bumps, but they go after a few hours, and my legs are smooth for weeks afterwards. This is a great little epilator for the price, I highly recommend if you are on a tight budget. More Reviews
- Works very fast
- Well worth the price
- Good on thick coarse hair
- Great all over body epilator
- Not as painful as others on the market
- Results last a long time (3 to 4 weeks)
- Is a little loud
- Can leave red bumps
There you have it, a whole load of Remington epilator reviews to help you decide which is the one for you.
Each one will work better on different areas of the body. Some are corded some are not. We have covered everything that you need to know.
If you do need to ask a question just drop a comment below.