Our Emjoi epilator reviews will help you decide which model from this brand is the best for you.
The Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Duel reached the no. 3 spot on our epilator reviews page.
We will sort the reviews by Emjoi brand.
We have a whole load to choose from including womens and mens versions.
The Emjoi epilator brand comes very well regarded and sits mid price range in this market.
There are cheaper and a lot more expensive epilators. Like our no. 1 rated best epilator, the Braun Silk-epil 7.
The Braun was also rated the best epilator for face, although most Emjoi epilators are great on sensitive areas too.
Without further a do, let’s get down to the reviews.
We will start with the most popular model in the Emjoi range and work our way down to the least popular.
AP-18 Emagine Duel 72 Tweezer Emjoi Epilator Reviews
- The Emjoi AP-18 can only be used when plugged in and gets rather hot rather quickly when used over 5 minutes. Because it is corded it is also hard to manoeuvre around the tricky parts of my body, if you catch my drift. It is definitely not the best epilator that I have owned, however it was a lot cheaper than my last one. I do think that it is worth the price, although I would have got the Braun again if I had enough money at the time of purchase.
- I needed to stop shaving, my skin could not handle it anymore. I read many Emjoi epilator reviews and decided to go for the AP-18, maybe because it is very popular too. Anyway, it is brilliant. Such a good investment, yes it hurt at first, but now I am away with it and can’t fault it at all. The pain does get easier to handle after a few weeks of use, it hurts me the most when I do my underarms.
- For the price it is okay, it is not as powerful as the Braun, which was a bit disappointing to be honest. I thought the amount of tweezers that it has would make it much faster, but it isn’t that fast really compared to others that I have had. My big problem is that it has to be plugged in, in some cases it is okay, but it isn’t perfect for travel. I should have paid a bit more for a cordless one.
- This is my fifth epilator now and it sits in position number 2 for me. It is a lot cheaper than many others on the market so I thought I would give it a go. I was shaving my legs every other day or so, now I epilator just once every two weeks. It takes a bit longer to do than shaving, but it does save me time in the long term. The hairs grow back finer, it gets easier and easier the more I use it.
- I bought the Emjoi AP-18 to remove the hairs under my arms, I have dark thick hairs under there and had got to a point where I did not want to shave anymore. This epilator works really well on thick dark coarse hair, I have nothing to compare it to as it is my first, but it works really well for me. I am very happy with my purchase. More Reviews
- Really fast epilator (lots of tweezers)
- Works at 2 speeds (most do anyway)
- Easy to keep clean
- Considered reasonably priced
- Great on thick coarse hair
- Don’t need to buy batteries or charge up
- Can only be used plugged in
- Can miss small hairs
- Tricky on sensitive areas being plugged in
- Can get hot rather quickly
Emagine Duel video Emjoi epilator reviews:
AP-9L Epi Slim Emjoi Epilator Reviews
- I got the AP-9L when it was released and absolutely love it. It is battery operated, so is cordless. It is slim and super portable, perfect for travel. I recommend this epilator to all my family, it does what it says on the tin. My main reason for loving it so much is that it does not hurt a great deal and is very easy to use. Just pop your batteries in, switch on, and move over your skin, easy.
- Works great on thick hair and is even good at plucking out fine hair. It is really cheap, I was surprised at just how good it is. It hurts a bit and first, you do get used to it. It has saved me lots of money through not having to wax any more. I would say it is the best epilator for face, I need one for the rest of my body now. I will never go back to waxing and shaving. Praise the lord.
- Works great when you get your skin conditioned to it. You need to use it at the right angle for it to pull out all hairs, when you get the hang of it the epilator is brilliant. At first I thought it did not work, but I was holding it at the wrong angle, doesn’t take long to get into the swing of it.
- I have had this epilator over 5 years now and it is still going as strong as the day I bought it. It works fast compared to others that I have had and it is a lot less painful too. I have thin hair on my face, it removes this type of hair really well.
- I use the Emjoi AP-9L on my upper lip and underarms, works really well actually. The epilator does not zap a lot of juice from the batteries so you do not have to replace them very often. It does irritate my skin a little when I use it, I get a little red rash, but this would happen with any epilator brand. I read all the Emjoi epilator reviews before I settled on this one, I feel I made the correct choice. More Reviews
- Cheap to buy
- Works great on coarse hair and fine hair
- Lasts a long time
- Super fast
- Small and compact
- Need to buy replacement batteries
- Gets hot
- Needs to be used at certain angle to work right
AP-9L video Emjoi epilator reviews:
Emjoi eRase e6 Facial Epilator Reviews
- For this epilator to work effectively you need to pull your skin tight with one hand and epilate with the other. It is a little tricky to do on your face, it does work, but is a bit of a hassle to do. It’s not that efficient and I will not buy this model again. Oh yes, it hurts like a bugger too, I used it on my upper lip and chin and it left a rash too.
- I have used three epilators on my face over the course of my life so far and this is by far the most painful one I have ever used. My skin feels sore afterwards, I need to go back to the Braun, it is more costly but well worth the price. When it comes to buying an epilator I will never compromise on price again. You save money in the long run by spending a little more now.
- Does a fairly good job when you get used to it, the pain gets less with every use. What I like is that it is small and lightweight, very easy to move over the face. I don’t like that it is battery powered, which does not give it enough power to remove thick coarse hair. Wish I had read all the Emjoi epilator reviews before I purchased, I would have tried another brand.
- I have been using the Emjoi eRase e6 for just over 6 years now and it is still working well. I only use it once every three weeks because it hurts quite a bit on my face. If you are looking for a powerful epilator then this is definitely not the one for you. It is okay at removing soft fine hairs, anything more it just does not have the power in it. I suppose it makes a good travel epilator for quick touch ups here and there.
- Works great on my fine facial and under arm hairs. I have just bought my second and will buy another when this one gives out. My first one lasted 5 years and the packed in on me. I love that it is so light, it does lack power but I do not have thick hair, so it is perfect for me. It works fine on my forearms, face and neck. This will not suit anyone with thick dark hair, it will just break. More Reviews
- Lasts a long time
- Compact and lightweight (good for travel)
- Works great on light thin facial hair
- Easy to use
- Not very powerful
- Not so good on thick hair
Emjoi eRase e6 video review:
Soft Caress Gold Plated Hypoallergenic Emjoi Epilator Reviews
- I bought the Emjoi Soft Caress because it can be used anywhere on your body, and it is true. I have used it everywhere, and I mean everywhere, it works great. The regrowth is less and less every time, I love this more than shaving. What I like most is the shape, it is easy to grip and the battery lasts a very long time too.
- I have had two epilators in my life time, I read all the Emjoi epilator reviews and decided on this one over the Braun Silk-epil 5, simply because of the price. Yes I know, I am a cheap skate. But what the hell, it has turned out to be a great little purchase. When it is fully charged the battery lasts a very long time, it is small too, so perfect for travel. I only need to epilator once every three weeks now, I was shaving every day before I went onto epilating, when you switch you never go back. I found this article useful, it tells you how to reduce and avoid redness after epilating.
- I read loads of reviews before I bought this Emjoi model, it does live it up to good feedback. I have thick hair and can’t stand pain, this epilator is perfect for me. I made the right choice, reading all those reviews was worth while. You can get other models with more tweezers, however this works great even on my thick hair.
- I bought this epilator because it can be charged and used corded, it can also be used cordless, perfect. I have the epilator over 3 years now and it is still going strong, not as good when cordless, but just as powerful when plugged in. This is most definitely worth the money that I paid for it and I will definitely buy another one.
- I love this epilator, if I had to say one bad thing about it I would say that it is a bit noisy. The epilator works great on my face, legs, underarms, everywhere on my body really. I know what you want to know, does it work on your lady garden? Yes it does, it hurts a bit, but is well worth the effort, I have never been so soft and smooth down there ever before. It is good for the price, I give it 5 out of 5 stars for that. More Reviews
- Very reasonably priced
- Works well all over the body
- Small and easy to hold
- Cordless and Corded
- Good on thick hair
- Good at removing short hairs
- Easy to clean
- No batteries required
- A little noisy
- Does not come with small cap for bikini area
Soft Caress video Emjoi epilator reviews:
Emjoi Divine Hair Remover Reviews
- Loads of reasons why I purchased this Emjoi model. First of all it is cheap, because it is my first epilator I did not want to pay a lot for it. Second of all I got it because it is cordless, this means it is less restricted, this one is battery operated. I read loads of Emjoi epilator reviews and realised that it was a good dependable epilator brand. Also, it is very easy to clean, just wipe and blow and you are done.
- I had a different Emjoi model for many years and it gave up so I went for this one. It is amazing at doing my under arms and also my bikini area, I would say that this is the best epilator that you can buy for use down below.
- I absolutely love this epilator and now wonder how I managed without one before. Pulling the hair out from the root does hurt a little, but I am used to it now. You do not have to worry about in grown hairs with this one, you just need to wash and rub the area first and you will be okay.
- I got this one because it is reasonably priced and has good reviews. I got it to use on my private pubic area and it works very well indeed. After my first go down below it left my skin a little red and bumpy, however the more I used it the less it gets. It is worth the money, if you are fed up with shaving all the time I definitely recommend giving it a go.
- The battery is not that good, apart from that it is perfect. Although the short battery run time is annoying, so next time I will get a corded epilator. Using this epilator leaves my legs totaly smooth for around a week, certainly beats waxing and shaving by a long way. More Reviews
- Easy to manoeuvre around the body
- Easy to clean
- Doesn’t nip at your skin
- Robust and very well made
- Short battery life
- Can cause red bumps on first few goes
- Doesn’t catch every hair on one pass over
Emjoi Divine video review:
If you want to take a look at more low to mid price range epilators take a look at our Remington epilator reviews.
Before you buy you should definitely read all the Emjoi epilator reviews. Each model has different plus points and is great for use on different parts of the body.
Some can be used plugged in, other are battery operated and cordless. Be sure to do your research to avoid disappointment.