Are Braun epilators the best? Read our Braun epilator reviews to find out the shocking truth that will blow you away.
Rated our best epilator ever here at epilatorLY.com is a the Braun Silk-epil 7. They have received amazing reviews and are very popular indeed.
No other epilator comes even close to the Braun 7. It is packed full of features and attachments making it the very best that there is, period.
There is well over six Braun epilator models to choose from, but which one is the best fit for you.
You know that with Braun you are getting a well respected highly rated brand, that’s for sure.
If you are not sure if Braun is for you take a look through all our epilator reviews featuring all the top epilator brands.
But, not every model is for everyone, it all depends on what you want the epilator for. Do you want it for legs only, just your face, or for everywhere?
We will start with the most popular Braun epilator model and work our way down to the least popular.
Let’s get stuck in there and reveal some reviews;
SE7681 Silk-epil 7 Braun Epilator Reviews
- Braun is a very reliable brand, but with that comes a rather expensive price tag. However, saying that, the Braun Silk-epil 7 comes with so many attachments it is worth the money. I read loads of Braun epilator reviews before I jumped in with the purchase, I am so glad I got this epilator. I have been using epilators for many years and this is by far the very best that I have had the pleasure to own.
- This works great at removing hair from anywhere on the body. If you want an all over body epilator then this is most definitely the one for you. I have had this over three years now and it is still working really strong. I love the fact that I can use it in the shower, it is cordless too, which is a god send. All the different attachments are a real bonus, this is why I bought this epilator in the first place. I would not buy any other, Braun is my go to brand from now on.
- I have no idea why I did not get one of these sooner. It beats shaving hands down, well this particular model even comes with a shaver head, how cool is that. The hair stays away for weeks, unlike shaving and waxing, I will never go back. I have had other epilators in the past, this one hurts the least because it has built in massage balls, love it. I also rate it the best epilator for face, works wonders on my top lip.
- I am a women well into my 60s and needed an epilator to remove my unsightly facial hair on my top lip. I read many reviews which made me a little nervous when I first used it because of the pain. However, it does not hurt that much at all, I was very surprised. I use it every week now, the hair on my top lip grows back finer each and everyt ime I use it, I have my confidence back now.
- Yes this model is a little more expensive than others on the market, but it is well worth the extra pennies. I love the fact that it can be used wet and dry and that it is cordless. It charges quick too and it lasts quite a long time, it takes me about 40 minutes to do both legs. It is totally worth the price, I had an Emjoi model before and this beats it by a long way. More reviews
- Very fast
- Can be used in the shower
- Easy to use and hold
- Little light ensures you do not miss any hairs
- Easy to keep clean
- Works at two speeds
- Is good on sensitive skin
- Works great on thick dark coarse hair
- A little expensive compared to other brands
- Cordless only
Silk-epil 7 video Braun epilator reviews:
Braun Silk-epil 5 Epilator Reviews
- Just to make it clear, this is the first epilator that I have ever had. I have now used it all over my body including legs, arms, under arms and even my vagina. It hurt like hell on first use, second use a bit less and now I am able to use it without my eyes watering. My tip is to exfoliate before you epilate, this way you will never get any in grown hairs. This epilator is slightly different to the Braun Silk-epil 7, it can be used with a cord, which is rather long.
- I have been using Braun epilators for well over 10 years and I love them, I would not go with any other brand at all. This epilator works really well, my only draw back is the time it takes to epilate, it takes my about an hour just to do my legs. I have to do my whole body in stages, it takes hours to do. It rips out my thick dark coarse hair without any problems at all.
- I did a lot of research before I ordered, I read loads of Braun epilator reviews before hand. I did my research big style, I did not want to waste my money. I ended up getting this one, and it is now my go to gadget for hair removal on any part of my body. I don’t use a shaver at all anymore, I use my epilator once every fortnight, it keeps my hair away for quite a long time actually. Sometimes I can go 4 weeks without having to do my legs again, I will never go back.
- I use this lovely little thing every week on different parts of my body and it is incredible. I have had it a year now and the motor still works great, definitely worth the money. My only bad point is that it is a little more expensive than others on the market, but it is worth the money. If it is too expensive for you take a look at some Emjoi epilator reviews as they are cheaper, not as good though.
- Waxing was doing my head in so I decided I would jump in and get an epilator. My skin is very sensitive indeed but it is okay with epilating. It takes me just over 2 hours to do my whole body, and I mean everywhere gets done from my face right down to the bottom end. It gives me super smooth skin for at least 2 weeks, I will not be going back to waxing at all. More reviews
- Fast worker
- Can be used all over body
- Removes even the finest of hairs
- Has massage rollers for reduced pain
- Includes smart light
- Has duel speeds
- Good on sensitive skin
- A little expensive
- Dry only
Silk-epil 5 video Braun epilator reviews:
Silk-epil 9 Braun Epilator Reviews
- This epilator hurts a lot on first use, but the pain gets more tolerable the more you use it. I have tried it wet and dry and both hurt, but are effective. The pain is definitely worth the result. I have the Braun 7 too, they are pretty much the same, I love Braun so much that I just wanted to upgrade as soon as this model came out. It is as good as the 7, both are great.
- I was a little put off by the price tag being so high, but with it having such good reviews I thought I would go ahead anyway. I am rather tight with my money at the best of times, I can tell you now that this was money really well spent. I have really very thick dark hair and this little device pulled it out a treat, it grows back thinner every time. My legs do throb a little after every use, but the outcome is most definitely worth the torture, okay so it’s not that bad.
- I can’t tell you how pleased I am not to have to shave my legs everyday. I now epilate with the Braun Silk-epil 9 once a month. The hairs grows back less and less after every use and it gets less painful each time too. I have had the Braun 7 and I can tell you that the main diferrence between the Braun 9 and Braun 7 is speed. The Braun 9 is so much faster than the 7, if you though model 7 was good, you have to try this one. I also use the number 9 model less often too, it’s certainly more effective.
- This is by far the best epilator that I have ever used, it is absolutely awesome in more ways than one. It’s fast, it’s less painful than others and it can be used in the bath. It’s expensive but worth it, if you are in two minds about the price then don’t be, it is worth the money.
- Works great all over the body, I used to have a problem under my arm pits with my previous epilator, this one has no problems at all. The face cleanser that comes with it is awesome. The biggest plus is its wide head, you get the job done in super quick time, great for use on the legs and even my face. More reviews
- Light helps find even smallest of hairs
- Small, light and easy to use
- Works for over 2 hours before recharge
- Comes with a shaver head too
- Easy to keep clean
- Can be used wet and dry
- Is quite noisy
Silk-epil 9 video Braun epilator reviews:
Braun Silk-epil 3 Reviews
- Even though this is an older model and I have been using it many years now I still consider it to be the best. I have not had any other model after this, I love this one too much. It’s just so simple and easy to use, that is what I liked about it the most. The results are amazing, they are actually as good as if not better than waxing.
- Used it one week ago and still no stubble on my legs, yes it hurt, but who cares, no more shaving everyday. I would say this is the best one to get for your first epilator, to give it a try to see if you like it or not simply because it is not an expensive model. This one works a treat, not as fancy as the later models, but that does not bother me.
- Wow is all I can say. My hair grows back much lighter, I can’t believe it. I will use an epilator for the rest of my life now, I did not know what I was missing. It takes a little longer than shaving, but you have to do it less often, so in the long run it definitely saves me time. It hurt on my shin at first, but I am okay with it now.
- Comes fitted with a little light that is very useful for getting those fine hairs on my face and legs. I only need to epilate once every 3 weeks and it saves me loads of time. It takes me about 50 minutes to do my legs properly, but the results are well worth it. I am very pleased with it and have told all my friends to get one too.
- My only bad point is that it is a little louder than I would have liked. I have very sensitive skin and waxing is not good for me, this lovely little epilator is perfect for me. I would say it is most painful on my bikini area, athough I can bear it and the results are well worth it. It works great on my problem area (arm pits), leaves them really very smooth, not had results like this with any other hair removal device. More Reviews
- Has a little light to find fine hairs
- Works good on sensitive skin
- Great for first time users
- Hair grows back finer
- Great all over body
- Is rather loud
Braun Silk-epil 3 video review:
Mini Facial 820 Braun Epilator Reviews
- I gave this little epilator a whirl on my upper lip and it worked really well. Left my top lip feeling smoother than it ever has been before. I have very thick dark hair and it worked a treat at pulling these hairs out. It did leave behind a few fine hairs, however I always go over a few times to make sure the job gets done as it should be.
- Worst thing about this is that it uses batteries, and you need to replace them quite often. So it does not charge up, you need to buy rechargeable batteries separately. It does a pretty good job, but nowhere near as good as it should be for the price. I should have purchased one of the Braun all over body epilators and just had done with it. The Remington epilator reviews are good and they are not as expensive either.
- Because it runs off batteries it’s not that powerful, great little touch up gadget for holidays, but apart from that it is not that good really. It should have been with a cord, it would have been heaps better. I used it on my upper lip and even on my eye brows, works well I suppose, just needs more power. I would not buy this one again.
- This is the easiest facial epilator that I have every used, it is just so easy to use. It works really well all over my face, even on my jaw line. It is not painful at all, probably because it is not as powerful as most others on the market today. My only problem is that the little brush keeps coming off, which gets rather annoying at times. i should have read more Braun epilator reviews before purchasing.
- It works at what it is supposed to do, but the batteries need to be changed quite often. I only get three goes with it on my face and then the batteries need to be changed. It works good on my lip and chin, my problem areas, and is not painful at all. I will not buy again because the batteries go down too quickly for me. More reviews
- Does not hurt
- Nice and easy to use
- Perfect for travel
- Great size for use on eyebrows
- Batteries run out quickly
- Can’t charge up
Mini facial 820 video Braun epilator reviews: