No messing around here. This is the very best epilator for legs bar none.
No other epilator comes close to this one for use on your legs.
Epilating your legs can take between 40 and 50 minutes, so we reveal an epilator that can do it fast.
This epilator not only get the job done quickly, but it ensures the hair grows back finer each time.
Each time you epilate it gets quicker and quicker due to this fact.
Because this epilator is so good at ripping the hairs out from the root on the leg area it grows back very slowly.
You will only have to epilate your legs once every 3 or 4 weeks. How good is that?
We have blasted about how good this epilator is all over the site, but it genuinely is the very best that you can buy.
This is our number one top rated best epilator by a long way.
Because this particular epilator is not the cheapest on the market, and it might be out of most peoples budget, we are also going to reveal a good cheap alternative.
Without further ado, let’s reveal the best epilator for legs:
Best Epilator For Legs: Braun Silk-epil 7 Wet and Dry
So what makes this the best epilator for legs:
- Has 40 close grip tweezers
- Has a built in light
- Cordless – easy to move over legs
- Efficiency cap – moves more hair with one pass over
- Can be used wet or dry
- Has 2 speeds
- Pivoting head to get perfect pulling angle
- Charges up quickly
- This epilator is the best by a long way. I have had quite a few epilators in my time, no other has come close to how good this one is. It is great for use all over the body, but most importantly for my legs. I just pull my skin tight with one hand and gently move the epilator up my leg with the other. Takes me about 20 to 30 minutes to do both legs, took me 50 minutes with my other epilator. I can’t recommend this one highly enough for use on your legs.
- I have used 4 epilators on my legs in the past, I have been epilating for over 10 years now and this is the best one I have used so far. The pivoting head is most important, makes it easier to manoeuvre than the others that I have had. The pivoting head also ensures that I get the perfect pulling angle every time, makes the whole process a lot less painful and faster too. This is also considered to be the best epilator for face use, I do agree.
- I love the shape of this epilator, it is so easy to hold, even with wet hands. I also love the fact that I can use it wet or dry, I epilate in the shower now, so convenient. It also has two speeds, the fast setting is so much faster than any other epilator that I have had. Don’t get me started on the light, this is a life saver. It is so good to have a light fitted into the epilator, so helpful and a big time saver. I now don’t miss any of the small light hairs on my legs anymore.
- I am a 60 year old women and wanted something to use all over my body, in particular my legs and face. I have no idea why I had not used one of these earlier, they are so good. It did hurt a little on first use, but you get used to it and it becomes bearable, and might I add totally worth it. It removes all the hairs on my legs and even comes with attachments for use on my face, no more peach fuzz on there.
- I have been using this amazing epilator for three years now and it is still going strong and working as well as the day I bought it. I use it in the shower on a weekly basis and it shows no sign of rust even though it is wet a lot of the time. It does a great job removing my leg hair and it lasts a long time, go and get one. More Reviews
- One of the fastest you will use
- Cordless, lightweight and easy to use
- Fitted light ensures no hair is missed
- Charges fast in just 1 hour
- Charge lasts a long time
- Being waterproof it is easy to clean
- Has a long life span – over 3 years
- Has two speed settings
- Might be a little expensive to some
- Can’t be used corded
So what do you get with this epilator;
This is the perfect epilator for travel, it is small, light and compact and even comes with a little carry bag.
You also get 4 interchangeable heads making it perfect for use all over your body. Because of this it is the best epilator for legs by a long way.
One of the heads even comes fitted with little massage balls, which makes epilating your legs more bearable when you first do it. This is the least painful epilator, anyone feeling a little concerned about epilating because of the pain should get this model.
One of the heads has a wider surface area, a lot wider than most other epilators, this ensures that you get the job done on your legs a lot faster than with other epilators on the market.
There is also a head attachment for sensitive areas, so you can even use this to touch up your bikini line, or even go completely smooth down there if you want to.
This is the swinger, the final attachment is a shaver head, yes this epilator is a shaver too. Because the epilator will remove hairs as small as a grain of sand you can shave first, and the epilate.
You also get the charger and the cord in the box. A cleaning brush is also included, however you just need to run it under water to keep it clean.
Now you know everything there is to know about this amazing epilator. You can find out even more on our epilator reviews page if you want to.
Let’s take a look at it in action.
This is the best epilator for legs in use;
As you can see, this is by far the most effective epilator that you can buy for all over body use. It is also the best that you can get for use on your legs.
It is quick, lightweight, easy to use and a lot less painful than others out there. This is the one you should buy.
However if it is a bit expensive for you we are going to reveal the next best thing if you are on a slightly smaller budget.
Best Cheap Epilator For Legs: Emjoi AP-18 72 Tweezer
This epilator is half the price of the Braun. It has received good reviews too, mainly because it has a whopping 72 tweezers, making it super fast.
What makes this one of the best epilator for legs;
- Has more tweezers than any other epilator
- Has staggered heads for quick epilation
- Works good on even short hairs
- Duel speed
- Corded – no need to recharge or buy batteries
- Duel heads reduces change of ingrown hairs
- Offers antibacterial protection
- Tweezers lightly move over skin for less irritation
- I love this epilator because it is very fast and super easy to use. Hairs grown back more slowly each time and it is very cheap to buy too. I would say it is the best epilator for legs for people on a small budget. It’s not just good on the legs either, it can be used all over the body, I use it everywhere. On first use it stings a little, and might leave your legs a little red, but it goes after ten minutes or so.
- I got this epilator because it can be used plugged in, this was my buying decision, not because of the cheap price. Anyway, the heads do not pivot, making it hard to get the right plucking angle, most times it just cuts the hairs, which is annoying. I do wish that I had paid a little more for one of the more expensive brands. I have had a cheaper Panasonic model which worked better than this one, even though it is a lot slower.
- I have been using epilators for over 20 years, I have had just about every brand that there is on the market. This time I decided to go for the Emjoi, my last one was a Braun. My Braun lasted well over 4 years, I have to say that the Emjoi is not better than the Braun on legs. I wanted to try something different because I had used Braun epilators for so long, I will definitely be going back to Braun. It has more tweezers and should be faster, but it is not at all any faster, in fact it just hurts a little more.
- I love that fact that it has two heads working at the same time and that it can be used plugged in, however it has many bad points. It is not very good over areas that are not totally flat around my ankles, it does not have a pivoting head, which it should have. I will be buying the Braun next time, I think the extra money will be well worth it.
- It works great, but it gets hot rather quickly, which is rather frustrating when it takes 40 minutes to epilate my legs properly. I have to keep stopping to let it cool down, I would not buy this epilator again. I highly recommend paying a little more for a decent one. I can’t really complain because it is so cheap to buy, on yeah, it is pretty loud too. It is not the best epilator for legs at all, maybe it is the best for the price though. More Reviews
- Can be used all over your body
- Comfortable to use – nice shape and easy to hold
- Very quick
- Can be used plugged in – no batteries required
- Good on short hair
- Works on thick dark coarse hair
- Reasonably priced
- Easy to clean
- Gets hot quickly
- Is rather noisy
- Is not waterproof
- Can only be used when plugged in – not portable
- Only good on flat areas
So what do you get with this epilator;
The epilator is designed for easy of use, there are no heads to change, everything is kept nice and simple.
The epilator is corded, you just plug it into the mains and away you go.
It is the best epilator for legs for the price, although we do recommend that you choose the Braun Silk-epil 7 over this one.
You should take a look at our Emjoi epilator reviews section for more information on this epilator and also some alternatives from the same brand.
It has more tweezers than any other epilator, supposedly making it faster, although without a pivoting head does hinder it’s effectiveness on the legs.
If you do not use this epilator at the correct angle it will simply cut your hairs and not pull them out, this could lead to ingrown hairs. I found this article useful on how to epilate with less pain on your legs.
It is also noted that this is the only epilator to offer antibacterial protection in the form of silver Ion Technology, it is there to keep you free from bacterial infections. Not sure this will be important to most people when choosing an epilator.
The staggered heads is also something that no other epilator has, but because they move in opposite directions it hinders it’s performance a bit and can actually cut hairs instead of pulling them.
The marketers say that this epilator can leave you hair free for up to six weeks, I do not think this is the case. You will have to epilate once every 3 weeks or so on your legs.
Let’s see this cheap best epilator for legs in action;
It is not the most effective epilator for use on your legs, however it is the most reasonably priced.
It is the best epilator for legs for the price. If you have the money, we do recommend that you purchase the Braun.
There you have it, two very different epilators for use on your legs.
One is corded and one is cordless.
One is cheap and the other a little more expensive.
One can be used wet and dry and the other just dry.
There are a few major differences there, the best for you is up to you to decide.
If you want a really cheap epilator take a look at our Remington epilator reviews section, they are much cheaper than the two featured here and come highly regarded for use on your legs.
We conclude that the best epilator for legs is the Braun Silk-epil 7. In fact it is the best epilator period, it is the best for use all over your body.