Best Epilator For Brazilian
The best epilator for Brazilian is the Braun Silk-epil 7. This is the best epilator for use all over your body by a long way, and comes out tops in the bikini area too.
You can achieve whatever look you want to down below with the Braun Silk-epil 7, the many attachments see to that.
I have to warn you that this is not the cheapest epilator that you can buy, but is certainly the most popular and deemed the best there is by many, including us.
If you can’t afford the Braun Silk-epil 7 we are going to give you a good cheap alternative.
The Braun comes with 4, yes 4 interchangeable heads. All heads are different sizes to help your achieve the Brazilian results featured below.
There is even a head for sensitive areas, perfect for using on your pubic hair.
The Braun Silk-epil 7 even comes with a shaver head, this will allow you to touch up areas are reduce the hairs before you begin.
If you want the best, then this is it. Take a look at the reviews, they are absolutely awesome. You can read our epilator reviews page for more information on this epilator.
You can go for the Bikini line Brazilian:
The thin landing strip Brazilian:
Or the complete Brazilian: (completely bald look) which is also referred to as the Hollywood.
Let’s take a closer look at this super awesome epilator for use down below.
Braun Silk-epil 7 Best Epilator For Brazilian
To get the most out of an epilator for use on your bikini area you need one with a pivoting head, this is absolutely essential.
The Braun will not let you down, it even has little massage balls attached to ensure it is less painful to use than others on the market today.
It’s not just the best epilator for Brazilian, it is also the best epilator for face, you can use it anywhere on the body with great results.
So why is this the best epilator for Brazilian;
- Can be used wet or dry
- Cordless – easy to manoeuvre
- Close grip tweezers to remove even tiny hairs
- Special sensitive area cap for use down below
- 40 tweezers – removes more hair in one stroke over
- Pivoting head moves through 15 degrees
- 2 speeds – low setting perfect for pubic hairs
- Includes light so that you do not miss any hairs at all
- Charges fast in 1 hour
- Charge lasts about 40 to 50 minutes
How to use this epilator to achieve the perfect Brazilian:
The Braun Silk-epil 7 works really well around the bikini line, which is the area outside of your bikini bottoms.
If you want to go further inside you will need to shave your pubic hairs down first, hurts a lot less this way.
This epilator is the very best for use on sensitive area and will have you super smooth down below in no time at all.
The epilator has soft tip lips, these are there to ensure that flat lying hairs get lifted. This means no pubic hair will be missed.
Make sure that you pull the skin tight with one hand and epilate upwards towards your face for best results.
The booklet that comes with this epilator even has instructions inside for epilating your bikini line.
I know that your pubic hair will start to grow back after about three weeks. The hair grows back finer after every use and gets less painful each time.
The really great thing about this epilator is that it can be used in the bath or shower. This will certainly ensure that when you are going for the Brazilian look it will be a lot less painful in water.
The epilator is cordless too, which means it is super easy to get to those hard to get to areas down below. You do not want a cord getting in the do you?
Because this epilator removes even the tiniest hairs as small as a grain of sand you can trim the area down with a shaver before going for the Brazilian. This will also make the pain more bearable.
The pivoting head will ensure that you can achieve the perfect landing strip Brazilian down below and that no hairs will be missed at all.
The in built light will also make sure that you do not miss any hairs.
Braun Silk-epil 7 customer reviews:
- I have used the Braun 7 all over my body, I can confirm that it is the best epilator for Brazilian. I use it down below on my bikini line once a month, it keeps me lovely and smooth down there. My husband really loves the styles I can do with this thing. The cover attachments are great for use on delicate areas like this. The caps cover the epilator head to make it smaller, this ensures you can style areas of your body to absolute precision. I have been using the epilator for 2 years now and I absolutely love it.
- This epilator is the best that I have every used, and I have used many over the years. The only bad thing is that the shaver head film is a bit flimsy, but that’s not a major problem for me, the epilator is just brilliant. The epilator is very fast indeed, the fastest I have ever used and is just great for use everywhere on my body, and I do use it everywhere. I even use it on my bikini line, it hurts a bit but gets the job done. It hurts less if you use it wet and trim the hairs down before you start. I sometimes put ice down there afterwards, which is lovely and soothing.
- I bought this epilator purposely for use on my pubic hair, and it has done a great job at tidying things up down there in my lady garden. It hurts a bit on first use, but you do get used to it. I just pop the small cap on there, which are easy to switch over by the way, and away I go. Sometimes I have a few glasses of wine before I get going, to do a Brazilian it takes me about 20 minutes. I was brave last time I used it and took off all my hair down below, my partner loves my new down below hair style.
- I always used to pay to wax my bikini area to achieve a Brazilian, it was getting too expensive so I decided I would try an epilator on my vagina area. I let it grow a little before I gave it a go down below to really give it a good workout and test. It left my bikini area a little red and sore, but after 20 minutes it was back to normal and looking silky smooth and rather sexy. I will not use anything else now, I will certainly not go back to waxing down there. I read the Emjoi epilator reviews before I settled on the Braun, glad I did.
- I bought this epilator for use on my underarms and it works really well in this area. After a while I thought why not try it down below on my foofoo, it needed doing and the booklet says you can use it there. I shaved the hairs right down first and put on the correct cap for sensitive area and did the job. It hurt like hell at first, I nearly had to stop, I did keep going and got the job done. I am really pleased with the results, my garden is now trimmed back and looking rather tidy again ready for my holiday. No more jungle popping out the side of my bikini bottoms, it is the best epilator for Brazilian for sure. More Reviews
Take a look at what comes in the box in this video:
Panasonic ES-ED90-P Wet and Dry Best Epilator For Brazilian
We know that the best epilator for Brazilian needs to have a pivoting head. The Panasonic ES-ED90-P does have a pivoting head that closely follows the contours of your bikini area.
This epilator matches the Braun for features in every way, it even has a pop up trimmer to cut those pubic hairs down before you start, which we know makes it less painful.
It is cheaper than the Braun 7, and will be most peoples number one choice best epilator for Brazilian if they are on a small budget.
What makes this the best epilator for Brazilian;
- Duel speed motor
- Shaver head and pop up trimmer for bikini area
- Gentile head perfect for use on sensitive areas like your vagina
- Can be used wet and dry
- Built in LED light to ensure no hairs are missed
- 6 attachments for use all over the body
- 48 tweezers for fast epilating
- Cordless and easy to use
Will this epilator achieve the perfect Brazilian look:
There is no area on the body that this epilator will not work on.
The epilator has a built in shaver too, you can trim your bikin area down before use of the epilator to reduce pain.
How does this differ to the Braun 7? Well the Braun has less tweezers, however it does have a massaging head, which does reduce the pain quite a bit. Other than that, there is very little between them other than the price.
This epilator will work down below in the bath or shower, if you use body wash it will leave you very smooth down there and will not leave any red bumps.
So what are the six attachments that you get with this epilator?
You get quite a lot for your buck here. Along side the epilator you get a shaver head, gentile epilator head, epilator gentile cap, bikini comb, duel-disc epilator head and pedicure buffer. Yes you can even use this thing on your feet.
The gentile epilator head has a narrow tweezer area, this can be used for achieving the perfect Brazilian look. Make sure you shave the hairs down first for optimum results.
Panasonic ES-ED90-P epilator reviews:
- Had this great little epilator for over 2 years now and it is working really well. I got the this because my friend said it was the best epilator for Brazilian and that they had achieved great results with it down below. I use it on my bikini line every 4 weeks to touch up, it really does work wonders down there. I have to admit that it is fairly painful, however the results are definitely worth it.
- Got this epilator last year and I am very pleased with how it performs. The battery lasts for about 60 minutes before it needs to be recharged, it does not take long at all to recharge up again. The only bad point is that it is rather noisy, it is a little annoying that I have to wait for everybody to be out when I use it, otherwise people think I am doing other things in the bathroom when they hear buzzing from behind the door. I give it five out of five stars, it works great all over the body.
- I have used this epilator on my bikini area and it did not hurt half as much as I was lead to believe it would. I did use the epilator wet in the bath, and I put some shampoo on my vagina before epilating. I shaved before I did it too, I can have a very smooth vagina now whenever I want one and do not need to pay ridiculous prices for waxing the thing. I read the Remington epilator reviews before I settled on this one, I was torn between the two because Remington are so much cheaper. I am pleased that I got this epilator in the end.
- I was getting a little hairy down below after not waxing or shaving for a while down below. I needed a cheap alternative to waxing and my mate said I should try epilating. I read loads of reviews, did a lot of research before buying the Panasonic and I can confirm it is the best epilator for Brazilian, any type of Brazilian in fact. If you are in two minds don’t be, it is great.
- I wanted an epilator for my bikini line, needed it to be totally smooth for my holiday time. I got the Panasonic one here and gave it a shot. I am now incredibly smooth down below. I started off just at the sides, I was surprised at how smooth it was so got brave and decided to go the whole hog. I went inside and pulled out every last hair on there, I am super smooth down there now and it does not itch like it does when you shave down below. I highly recommend using an epilator to get the Brazilian look. More Reviews
Take a look at this epilator in action:
There you have it, the best epilator fro Brazilian is the Braun Silk-epil 7.
It is more expensive than others on the market, but well worth the price.